Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

Week 7 Gymnastics

Hello Blog World,

Today Scott Class went to gymnastics to the hall, also today's focus was swing. First of all we had a game of stuck in the mud it was really cool. The taggers were Nikheel, Hulita, George and Emah, my favorite part was when Nikheel and George and Emah were trying to catch me but they missed it was fun. I learnt how to swing the hula hoop back to me and catch it with my legs. Also it was cool when there was a big blue block and a beat board then you jump also there was 2 option 1 was do the super man jump and 2 it the roll. It was fun doing gymnastics.


This is me with the ribbons 
This is Mark and Nikheel on the ground

This is Vaidika putting her forehead on her feet

4 comments:

  1. hi i'm Caitlan from Paroa school
    I love doing gymnastics and its cool to see you's doing it
    check out my blog at
    http://paroagreycaitlanw.blogspot.co.nz/

    Caitlan Paroa school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again Caitlan,
      You have been commenting on my blog now well thank for your comment. Me too I really love doing gymnastics but I am not really that person that does gymnastics all the time. Please add more information to your blog comment. D o you do gymnastics.
      From Sami

      Delete
  2. Hi it's Jaime from Paroa school
    I used to do gymnastics was it hard to put your feet on your head? please check out my blog at http://jaimec7.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaime,
    Thanks for the comment. You did used to do gymnastics wow you must be flex-able. Nope it wasn't hard to put my feet on my forehead it was really easy to do. Please check that you are putting capital letters and put more information in your blog comment. Was it hard to put your feet on your forehead.
    From Sami

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.