Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

Dancing with Emily

Hello Blog World,

Today Scott Class were learning to choreography a dance. We first started off with a short dance with Emily it was called hokey pokey it was so fun. We lined up in a straight to get ready for our next dance, before we lined up she taught us the moves that we needed to do they are walking forward, walking backwards, skipping, hoping , jumping and some others. We were in groups of three to make up our own dance by using our first letter of our name so me Osana and Alaskah were in the same groups we worked together to make up a dance, it was time to perform so me and my group when up to the stage and did our dance it was fun. I found it a little tricky because by learning other peoples choreography but I think I will be better.

Here are some photos
This is another group doing their CHOREOGRAPHY


Anas, Jayzel and Nikheel Dabing  

GO EMAH, SAUNOA AND AYUSH



1 comment:

  1. Hello Sami,
    I really enjoy your first sentence of your blog post.In your other sentence it did not make scene ,my feedback for you is when you are done writing your blog post,come back and read it before your press posted.But I really enjoy your blog post,my fab was doing hokey pokey,it was awesome.Also I like how you put captures of the picture ,so we can understand what are tey doing or saying.Good Work Sami.Keep on blogging.From Cicilia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.