Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Rippa Rugby Zone Competition

Hello Blog World,

Yesterday Hay Park School went to the Rippa Rugby Zone competition, when we got there we took off our shoes and practicing to pass to each other. At 10:40 the girls had their game we were versing Mt Roskill Primary School, so at that game I was captain for the game so first before we start the game the captains from each school come up and need to be answer a question. There was a ball in the middle of us and the referee said what does that say on the ball and I said Auckland Rugby 2016 and I got it correct so I said that I will tap that means I will have the ball. So we started off with a tap and pass then I had the ball and I ran as fast as I could then we scored a try, then we won our first game the score was 5 nil. We had our second game against May Rd hard luck we had a tie between us but still we did a great job also it was 5 all. After that we had a 20 min break after our break it was time for our third game we were versing Mt Roskill we won that game again the score was 5-3. Finally it was time for our last game we were versing May Rd after the game we had a another tie again so the referee said we should have another 10 mins game so we had another game but guess what we won the game by one try we were so happy because I score our try and my parents were so happy.

Here are some photos at Rippa Rugby
This is Hay Park 2 rippa rugby team

This is the Hay Park School girls rippa rugby team

This is Hay Park 1 rippa rugby team

Taking a photo after our first game

Sela going to score a try

This is me going to pass the ball

This is Hay Park And May Rd together

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.