Pages

Monday 9 May 2016

Week 2 Hockey

Toady in Scott class we went over to Waikowhai Intermediate to practice playing Hockey with Mr Bryan. In Scott class what we learned was to control our hockey stick. My favorite bit was when Roman came up and demonstrated us what we were supposed to do. 

It was really fun going to hockey and I think next time I will share some new tricks with you anytime.

This is Scott Class learning how to control our Hockey Stick

This is my favorite bit of Roman demonstrating us what to do

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sami,
    I love when you explain about our first session of Hockey. It shows that you wanted to share the amazing session of Hockey. I also love your background, it's so pretty. I like the photo of Scott Class playing Hockey it's a good photo of all of us. Keep up the fantastic work!!!

    From Alaskah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alaskah. Thank you for the fantastic comment and I really love your background too. What is your Favourite sport, well tell me later.I hope you have a good day. May God Bless You.

      From Sami

      Delete
    2. Hi Alaskah me again Thank for commenting on my blog again and you are very pretty.

      From Sami

      Delete
    3. Thanks Sami you are pretty too. Just to let you know my favourite sports is soccer, tennis and netball.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.