Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

Week 3 Gymnastics

Kia Ora World, 


Today Scott Class we went to gymnastics, Last week our focus was Locomotion and today's focus was Landing. We learned how to land on our feet, also Kane gave us a circuit to start with. I started with a beat board to practice landing with my feet. It was fun doing the hand stand and Ciclia and Saunoa were really good doing the handstand. It was so fun having Kane with us.

This is wonderful Vaidika putting her head on her toes
This is some of Scott Class touching their toes
WOW GO NIKOLAI AND EMAH
This is awesome Peeana doing the scorpion 



2 comments:

  1. Hey Sami,
    What an Fantastic blog post you did about gymnastics. I love how you added captions to you photo's, maybe you should re-read your blog post to make sure it makes scene but other wise it is awsome.

    From :Tai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Sami,

    What a good blog spot. I like the way your blog post is so clear. Did you enjoy gymnastics. I liked the butterfly wings and the scorpion because it really helped me enjoy and making my feet be active and flexible. But now it is not. I was practising my stretches and I finally did it. What was your favourite activities?

    Kind Regards
    Hulita

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.