Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Week 2 Explain everthing

\
Hello World, In Scott Class we have been doing Explain Everything.  We were learning to use our 5 times table to work out our multiplication fact. We were doing maths with Explain Everything.
So first we had to choose one of our multiplication fact then we start working it our on our Explain Everything.It was fun using Explain Everything, also everyone in the world you should try our explain everything. Here is a
link I made using Explain everything

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sami,

    WOW I am really impress at your explain everything.Today I learnt is that using our five timetables can easy solve multiplication problems.Hey Tai could I give you 1 simple question and when I give it to you,use the Strategy that you were using to solve hard question.So here is the problem Alaskah Had 7 nike but all together she 8 but she wants to split the 8 in equal numbers how does she solve it? use your strategy.

    From:Osana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lava Sami,
    What an fantastic blog post you did about explain everything. I did the same strategy as you,I was learning how to use my times tables to solve out multiplication problems too.I hope you enjoyed making that explain everything and have a great day.

    From:Tai

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.