Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

Week 5 Hockey

Hello Blog World,

In Scott Class we went to hockey, We were learning to have bent knees straight back. I was really excited to go hockey so I can go play some games. Well when we got there at the turf we started to play a game of hockey. I was surprise when Mr Bryan said " guys it is girls vs boys", and I was so excited to beat the boys. Waiting waiting, waiting for our first goal it took us like FOREVER to beat the boys. Well it was so much fun playing hockey. Maybe next time the girls will be better and beat the boys.


Here are some photos at hockey

Scott Class playing hockey


Some of Scott Class bending our knees


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sami,

    I really like your reflection on Hockey. I had so much fun at Hockey as well. I hear that you learnt so much in Hockey which is great to hear. I love the way how you told in your reflection what you learnt and I also like how you add captions in your photo because it tells everyone what is happening in the photo. Keep up the brilliant work Sami.

    From,
    Alaskah.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.